Terms and Conditions
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources
we use 3rd party couriers & cannot be held liable for any damage/s they may cause
A storage fee will be applied after 7days of purchase when a customer fails to pay for a delivery or opt to collect from our stores.
1. FRIDGES = R40.00
2. TELEVISION = R30.00
3. MICROWAVES = R20.00
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
Adjoa Samsung endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; you’re total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping).
Adjoa Samsung reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Adjoa Samsung via PayFast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. DPO PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Adjoa Samsung separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.payfast.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Adjoa Samsung takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Adjoa Samsung shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Adjoa Samsung and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Adjoa Samsung for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
· Adjoa Samsung offers a warranty on all goods purchased, on behalf of and in line with the warranty policy undertaken by the manufacturer/supplier of the Products, provided that the Products have not been altered or used, contrary to the instructions. Warranty is usually 12 months from date of purchase and is a repair warranty, unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer.
· If the Products are found to be defective during the warranty period, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You shall also be required to produce the original invoice as proof of purchase. Where the Product is found to be defective, the manufacturer/supplier, shall, at its sole discretion;
(a) repair or replace the failed, unsafe or defective Product; or
(b) refund you the price paid for it.
· Adjoa Samsung strives to go the extra mile with all our customers, so if you decide to change your mind about one of our products, we will do our best to make things right.
· Products which are NOT defective or damaged or which you found to be unsuitable, can be returned within 7 (seven) days from date of purchase. This is subject to the Products being in its original condition, not tampered with, and the packaging/manuals/cables/remote control units etc. being in its original condition.
What to do next:
1. Pack your item and Prepare the item in its original packaging, complete with all original accessories and manuals. Large appliances which have been installed will need to be disconnected.
2. Receive your exchange/credit. Once your returned goods have arrived at Adjoa Samsung warehouse, they will be inspected by our team and your exchange or credit will be processed – this takes up to an average of 7 days. (Depending on the product)
3. Credits and exchanges are for the full value of your returned goods only and not for the delivery.
4. The following May Not be returned or refunded:
· Delivery & Installation Costs, Gift Vouchers.
· No Returnable or Refundable items on Damaged or Abused items
Adjoa Samsung is entitled to charge a 20% handling fee if the products are not returned like new, such as:
· Where the product has been opened
· Where the returned item is missing parts or product accessories including manuals
· In the case of small items, where the item is damaged due to not being properly packaged by the customer for its return shipment
If your goods are deemed faulty on your product may be replaced (within the 7 day period of receiving the product) free of charge by contacting email@example.com
No additional Delivery charges will be charged to the customer if the product is faulty on delivery.
If your products becomes faulty or defective after the 7 day period, Please contact the Samsung call centre on 0108221200